1 master carton contains 30 sets of HUDWAY Glass
Weight per mastercarton: 13 KG
Dimentions: 56.5cm *45.5c *21.50cm
Volume: 0.055 CBM
HUDWAY Glass for any car
It’s a phone mount with a fold-down plastic glass. It turns a smartphone into a head-up display, and thus offers a safer alternative to instrument-panel displays and personal navigators. HUDWAY Glass features a tinted lens with a mirror coating. It gives a clear enlarged reflection of the smartphone screen, well visible even on a sunny day.
It works with any smartphone and HUD app and is equipped with two mounts to fit virtually any vehicle dash. The lens angle can be adjusted to fit driver's height and position. To minimize eyes-off-road time, place the Glass right in your field of view — for example, on the dashboard above the instrument cluster.
• High-quality lens gives a sharp enlarged reflection image
• Produces 20% larger image
• The information is displayed right in the driver's line of sight
• Lens transparency allows for a clear road view
• Soft cradle mat prevents the smartphone from sliding
• Equipped with two repositionable mounts to fit any dash
• Contains no electronic components and requires
no power to work
Below is just a few cases, designed to reduce attention split and get all the navigation information right on the windshield.
COST OF THE TRIP
ALL IN ONE
POWERED BY YOUR SMARTPHONE
• HUDWAY Glass cradle • Adjustable stand • Slim stand • Soft pouch • Quick start guide • Warranty terms
• Promo-code card
How to use
HUDWAY Glass uses the smart-phone as the source of the data and works for multiple driving situations, depending on what app is used.
1. Search the app store for your phone by keyword "HUD" to find compatible apps.
2. Choose one of the two mounts to fit on your dashboard better.
3. Place the cradle on the top of the mount and slide until it snaps in the place.
4. Place HUDWAY Glass on the dashboard.
5. Place your smartphone on a cradle with its display up. To get the right reflection image, the screen image must be reversed. 6. Adjust the angle of the lens to get the best reflection. We recommend you try 53° angle.
Max opening angle is 60°.
You are all set to go. Enjoy your ride!
APP to start with
A navigation app for everyday city commute with a neat map visualisation. Works offline, suggests alternative routes, searches for POI, displays ETA, speed, distance traveled, directions, and more
A collection of handy widgets in a single app: speedometers, trip info, fuel consumption and trip cost, driving score, weather, clock, etc. — just launch it and go
Navigation app for the navigation in China, with offline maps for the country, voice navigation, POI search, and real-time traffic data.
Title goes here.
Navmii app is also offering good offline maps (worldwide) and traffic
Title goes here.
is a navigation app offering global offline maps and supporting HUD mode. GPS navigation, maps, traffic, speed cameras
Title goes here.
GPS navigation app with AR mode, extensive POI database, voice search and navigation. Covers over 209 countries and regions..
We started HUDWAY in 2013 when we were searching for a solution to help drive safer in low visibility conditions. Since then, we've been researching HUD technology and using it in our solutions. By now, we've obtained several patents and selling worldwide.
HUDWAY develop versatile ADAS solutions - both software and hardware - and focus on those that involve heads-up display technology and use smartphone for GPS navigation. Our solutions are easy to install and use, affordable, and versatile.